Do you find yourself working from home more often than not? If so, then the HP Chromebook is going to be your new best friend. This sleek and stylish laptop has been designed specifically for those who work remotely, or have a demanding side hustle that doesn’t allow them to go into an office every day.
The 14″ HD (1366 x 768) micro-edge BrightView display will make it easy for you to see what’s on your screen with crisp detail, without having to squint at small text. You’ll also love the Intel® Pentium® Silver N5000 processing power and Intel® UHD Graphics 605 which will give you speed and performance like never before! And if you’re anything like me, there is no better way to spend your evenings than with a good TV show, movie, or video game and there’s no shortage of music and videos on Netflix, Hulu, or YouTube. But you don’t have to worry about the battery life with up to 12 hours and 15 minutes of power (depending on usage), meaning that your entertainment won’t stop just because you’re not home anymore.
About this item
- 14″ diagonal HD, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- Intel Pentium Silver N5000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.7 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 4 cores)
- 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard), 64 GB eMMC
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.2); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5 combo
- 32.57 x 21.85 x 1.78 cm, 1.46 kg, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone, Audio by B&O; Dual speakers, chrome OS.